Can't play chords in the Patterns-tab

Started by Poser, January 06, 2006, 11:38:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Poser

Hi,

after installing the latest version of omt i can't play chords in the Patterns-tab (in the Instruments/Samples-tab it works).

What must i change to restore this?

I remember this little problem was solved already here a few weeks ago...

rewbs

Which version are you using? 1.17RC2 or development builds?
IIRC this bug is present in 1.17RC2 but was fixed in v1.17.02.31.

Poser

Open Modplug Tracker version 1.17.02.28 (1.17RC2)

Ok is must update :-)

Poser

Oops another "problem" after updating: If holding a key the sample plays once and repeats after that till the key is released. The sample should only play once and only loop/repeat if the sample has "Loop On"...

rewbs

Quote from: "Poser"Oops another "problem" after updating: If holding a key the sample plays once and repeats after that till the key is released. The sample should only play once and only loop/repeat if the sample has "Loop On"...
This is most likely a keyboard config issue. Press the 'N' next to repeat notes on hold in the keyboard config window.

PPH

Quote from: "rewbs"
Quote from: "Poser"Oops another "problem" after updating: If holding a key the sample plays once and repeats after that till the key is released. The sample should only play once and only loop/repeat if the sample has "Loop On"...
This is most likely a keyboard config issue. Press the 'N' next to repeat notes on hold in the keyboard config window.

Yeah, that's right. It happened to me. You must disable the "Key On Hold" thing.
============
PPH
-Melody Enthusiast
============