Fender Mustang
DOD FX 7
My ex
Cakewalk Pro Audio

Inspiration:
being driven to madness by your "better half"

Sam_Zen

Well, madness you could say..
You've used it before, Clones, but I think this your strongest heavy metal-piece so far !
Excellent guitar pattern work here. Love this.

Harbinger

Notes as i'm listening:

I love it! Black Sabbath meets Nirvana meets Marilyn Manson, packaged with garage engineering and mosh-pit concern for tempo and harmony. The backmasking at the beginning and the end is scary but VERY fitting. The very end is almost a piece in itself, sort of like "Heavy Metal drone", as if Ozzy inhabited the body of our colleague Louigi Verona! :D

This is strictly for tension release, and would not recommend it for kids, the elderly, and the ones driving. But definitely a keeper!
:)

uncloned

thanks for the listens and comments guys!!

It is  from the late 90's

1996 I think.

Nahkranoth

Thanks, clones, for leading me to this post.
Quote from: "uncloned"I think I stepped out of 70's metal with that one
Not stepped, but jumped straight into 90s! It's like hearing a demo of band that appeared in early 90s! Oh, it is from 90s :shock: . After reading all the posts it seems that I should copy+paste at least half of Harbinger's comments :D
Not to repeat everything said earlier: I enjoyed it very much! If only the guitars were a bit clearer, I like what's going on there :welldone:

uncloned

Thanks Nahkranoth for the listen, comment, and liking it.

I did work on this one for a while, several months it seems from the smattering of recordings I've found (but had forgotten) - my regret is that the drums are not as good as if I had a real drummer (in my mind anyway).

uncloned

Quote from: "Harbinger"The very end is almost a piece in itself, sort of like "Heavy Metal drone", as if Ozzy inhabited the body of our colleague Louigi Verona! :D

That would mean LV would have to swear every other word and not be able to complete a sentence - that would be weird indeed!

LV - are you fond of bats?

Nahkranoth

QuoteLV - are you fond of bats?
I think he is, but only if you run the bat through slicer and vowel filter first. Add some reverb to flavour things a bit :D