(C) 2005 MXL Productions Inc. & Techumation
(P) 2005 Geniewiz Productions & Techumation
All Rights Reserved

Track Length: [10:25]
Track Genre: Trance
Track Tempo: 148pm

Composition Date:
September 8, 2003 to December 18, 2005

Probably the longest time I spent on a track. I've been absent from the tracking scene for a while now. I've been way too busy with school, god who knew it was gonna get this hard in grade 12!!! And I've also spent time in the magic scene which kinda dragged me away from the tracking scene for a while. Nevertheless, I'm back, making use of my march break very well other than the fact that I have work for the rest of the week :P. Anyway in my opinion, I think this is one of the best tracks that ever came out of any talent I ever had, and along with the rest of Techumation we spiced this track up to the max! I'm really glad with the way things turned out. Yeah up until what you've read was written before December 18, 2005. Just two days ago I finished my exams, and I promised I'd be more productive...and here I am, I just finished this track that we've put off for so long. I talked to Xaimus today and he told me that it's all good if I went ahead and released it cuz there's nothing more to add. OMG, 3 YEARS!!!!! So today I just did some playing around with the vocals and tried to make any last changes. I hope you guys enjoy this, this is truly a masterpiece in my opinion, the sound quality is through the roof!

http://revonet.org/geniewiz/mp3/RFF2006.zip

Dj Cruk CHIKIN

Eat... Its good for you.

Sam_Zen

2geniewiz
Although the chords and harmonics are quite predictable throughout, I liked the sounds being used.
I noticed a specific attention to the panning of sounds, so I wondered how many channels your tracker is.
Because there could be made a nice four-channel production of this piece.
Another aspect of panorama : try convert the mp3 to ogg one way or the other and listen to the improvement in listening the stereo-field . . .