Perhaps a little bit early... but... :)

Started by LPChip, December 16, 2005, 15:51:10

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

As you've seen by now, I've installed this skin to accompany this time of the year. Officially Christmas is only 23, 24 and 25 december, but thats a little bit short. I though, lets do it a bit earlier.

I hope you like it. :)

MODPlug Administration
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

BooT-SectoR-ViruZ

10 years on ModPlug... f#cking hell...

Soundcloud for B-S-V | Soundcloud for DX4-100 | Bandcamp for B-S-V

HarD-TeX

residentgrey

kinda neat but was hoping for a more "Nighttime" color scheme, ie not blinding white :) but still a pleasant change.
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

DavidN

It's nice enough. I can't help but feel it looks Macintosh-ish.

LPChip

Haha... Well I did a quick search for a free style and this was the only one that was there. It comes with 7 or 8 colors, but these only change what currently is red. Red seemed to be the most appealing one.

Besides... It still looks a little bit like what the default style looks like.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

speed-goddamn-focus

Squirrel Havoc

What about those of us who don't celebrate christmas?

I do like the new look, but it could use more green
Anyone can do anything if they have nothing else to do
-
Most musicians are talented. I'm just determined.

MisterX

Very Festive, LP!

Happy Holidays to all who celebrate them, and for those that don't, well, I guess you can just be unhappy. ;)
-Mister X aka Kim-
StudioKraft
===========================
I am happy to be born when I was - at least I caught the tail end of freedom.

Waxhead

This look is not that bad... it's just that the #@%&! "wallpaper" makes it look like crap!

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"So... how about disabling pruning?

I've done that a long time ago (after it was requested) Not on all forums i believe but i did on GC.

speed-goddamn-focus

Quote from: "LPChip"

I've done that a long time ago (after it was requested) Not on all forums i believe but i did on GC.

I heart you so much :D

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"
Quote from: "LPChip"

I heart you so much :D

Im not that familiar with this expression. What do you mean?

Rakib

i liked it, after so many years we finally got somthing new
^^

rewbs

I have adblocked a few images and now it looks quite cool. In fact I prefer it to the old style. :D