Tutorial: How to begin making a song (for newbees)

Started by LPChip, October 28, 2007, 22:17:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Selamat pagi Adrio :)

And welcome to the forums.

I'm half indonesian and from the Netherlands
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

wandering genie

LPChip: Yesterday I took a look at your tutorial. Though I am a musician that plays some instruments, I am relatively new to trackers (I had only few experiences with them) but I feel attracted  by them. Your tutorial is helpful and I appreciate and thank the time you dedicated to make it!  :)

LPChip

Thanks wandering genie. I'm glad that you found it helpful. Play with the tracker for a while and once you feel ready post one or more songs here. :) The true fun starts when you get feedback to improve yourself. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs