[DECLINED] Expand / Shrink Selection (already exists)

Started by Saga Musix, May 12, 2007, 18:59:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Saga Musix

Hi,
there's already a function called expand / shrink pattern. however, sometimes i have to expand / shrink just a few channels, so i have to add a new pattern to do so - else, the other channels would be destroyed. i think that a "expand / shrink selection" feature would be nice :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

Quote from: "Jojo"Hi,
there's already a function called expand / shrink pattern. however, sometimes i have to expand / shrink just a few channels, so i have to add a new pattern to do so - else, the other channels would be destroyed. i think that a "expand / shrink selection" feature would be nice :)

I'm going to deny this request.

The reason is quite simle... Why would you want to add a feature that already exists?

Make a selection, right click and choose grow / shrink selection.
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Saga Musix

oh, cool, i didn't notice that 8) i still have not explored all features of OpenMPT, especially since i used mpt 1.16 till the beginning of this year :) seems like i missed this.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.