[DECLINED] multiple vst plugins for single channel

Started by LevonZOLTAR, April 12, 2007, 11:08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

LevonZOLTAR

i would like to have multiple Vst plugins for single channel, also i would like to control fx´s more easily, renoise type of automation would be cool, but i would be happy also with number control (0-64)  other person suggested extra column for channel that would be nice also.
...reveals that the artifact contained the spirit of an evil satanist, Levon Zoltar, who was slain by Nick's father. Now the dark sorcerer's spirit is trying to return with the help of his sons, one of whom, a macabre magician, becomes an earthly vessel for Zoltar's evil soul.

Saga Musix

wow, that's a quite long list. anything to add? maybe some advanced sequencer support? :P

well, firstly: welcome at the forums :)
secondly: i think there was a rule that one should search the forums first, if ones question was asked before and  then add one thread per request.

;)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LevonZOLTAR

sorry , i guess i knew . that someone already said those things..
keep up good work !!! i really like what you have done so far.
...reveals that the artifact contained the spirit of an evil satanist, Levon Zoltar, who was slain by Nick's father. Now the dark sorcerer's spirit is trying to return with the help of his sons, one of whom, a macabre magician, becomes an earthly vessel for Zoltar's evil soul.