CTG Compo 2007

Started by Analysis, June 13, 2007, 17:08:28

Previous topic - Next topic

Analysis

Hi there,

I'm pretty sure that atleast some of you know me, and CTGmusic.com. For all others that dont know any of those two: Shame on you.
This is your opportunity to change that however... Go and compete against your fellow musicians in our official CTG compo. Have fun.

CTG Compo 2007

If you win, you can get CTG stickers. YAY!

LPChip

Hey Analysis :)

Welcome, and lol... Stickers!!! :D
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

KrazyKatz

I'm in. Anyone else going to represent the MPT Forums?
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

Saga Musix

maybe, if i have some inspiration.
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

LPChip

I might give this a go.

I have a project laying on hand which can acutally be combined with this compo.

I Just have to see how much time I can get for this. :)
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Analysis

Randor once had these stickers on his car. After he put them on, the car was stolen.
I guess the stickers are wanted in the region. :)

SoundCrafter

lol...nice story, analysis.

I've been wanting to get back in touch with my electronic roots. I might be in...also, I'm a sucker for stickers. Trying to pimp out the bottom of my keyboard with em lol.
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.