"Diseasing" Music (adding sound effects to the mus

Started by Really Weird Person, January 18, 2007, 03:38:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Really Weird Person

Do you like to "disease" your music? What I mean by "disease" is adding sound effects. Lately, my music has gotten the "Midnatized" disease. What is the "Midnatized" disease, you ask? The "Midnatized" disease is where I add a recording of Midna's laughter to the song. After Midna's laughter is added, the song is "Midnatized". Now that is weird, Midnatization of songs. Strange

The words Midnatized and Midnatization are weird also. Who has ever heard of them?

Note: You are probably pondering this question in your minds "Who is this "Midna" character that he keeps talking about?" Here is something that may help you answer that question http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Midna

LPChip

"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

Really Weird Person

Oh, I see, so you would call them "arrangements" or "additions," not "diseases"? Then here is what would be a disease: The Cheat's "Meh"ing.

Note: The Cheat is called the Terrible, so he would probably make a good thing for Terrible Soup. Terrible Soup? Weird
Note (2): Midna is called the Great, so she would not make good Terrible Soup.

SoundCrafter

Quote from: "LPChip"I don't like to call good things a disease

Audio Anthrax, mayhap?  :lol:
---Formerly known as ---DjBj---. changed names for lots of reasons.
BooT-SectoR-ViruZ is the new Skaven and the whole world'z goin' to Hell.
Lowpass filter! Perform a generic type of dodge!!! :lol:
Everyone should get on this forum's chatroom RIGHT NOW...still not sure why, though.

Really Weird Person