[SPAM] Nifflas has released Knytt! Get it now :)

Started by LPChip, December 02, 2006, 19:15:16

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

The Game

The Knytt was abducted by an alien! Traveling through space, the UFO flies into a meteor and crashes on a nearby planet. Luckily, the Knytt and the alien survive, but the UFO is a wreck. How can the Knytt possibly find it's way back home again?

Knytt is a free platform game for Windows featuring exploration and atmosphere.

Click for more info and to get the game!

Or check the preview from Clickzine
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

In case the homepage is down for whatever reason, I'm hosting the files too on this server.

Here are the links to the exe and zip.

The 2 files are maintained by Nifflas himself, so if he for whatever reason changes the filename or removes the files, then eh... PM me so it can be fixed...
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

LPChip

Quote from: "speed-goddamn-focus"It's a great game

You're so right about that!

If you're not good in playing games, then this game is for you. Its addicted and not hard to play. I finished the game in 30 minutes, but it doesn't stop there.

Even if you finished the game, the big question remains: Can you find all the secrets?

Aside from all the secret passages and rooms, there are 4 secret "items" that you can collect. 2 secret codes and 2 great features in the credits screen. I'm not gonna reveal their secret though, and I ask everyone here to not spoil the secrets either.

If you're really desperate, then Join on Nifflas's forum to read and post all about it. :)

DavidN

It's been a while since I posted, but I'd like to affirm this is fantastic. (Moreso as my own game won't be competing directly against it this time. :P)

The size of the map is quite simply unbelievable.