Congrats Barry :)

Started by LPChip, January 28, 2009, 06:29:18

Previous topic - Next topic

LPChip

I might be getting ahead a bit here, but I figured this would be the best way to avoid an offtopic conversation in that other topic. Bvanoudshoorn posted:

Quote from: "bvanoudtshoorn"If I get a chance... I haven't got much time at the moment. After all, I'm getting married on Saturday. :D

So let me be the first to congats you on behave of you getting stuck to your future wife :lol: :nuts:
"Heh, maybe I should've joined the compo only because it would've meant I wouldn't have had to worry about a damn EQ or compressor for a change. " - Atlantis
"yes.. I think in this case it was wishful thinking: MPT is makng my life hard so it must be wrong" - Rewbs

bvanoudtshoorn

lol - Thanks LP! And thanks also to Psishock in 'that other topic'. :)

Nahkranoth

Congrats to Barry from happily married one! I hope it won't affect the quality of your music LOL :D

Saga Musix

Happy Birthday! Err, no wait! :nuts:

Nice to hear about your marriage, so congrats from me too! :)
» No support, bug reports, feature requests via private messages - they will not be answered. Use the forums and the issue tracker so that everyone can benefit from your post.

KrazyKatz

Congratulations! May you blessed with a welcoming smile and finely cooked dinners.

Way to go my man.
Sonic Brilliance Studios
http://www.sonicbrilliance.com

bvanoudtshoorn

@Nahkranoth: I hope so too! Nah, if there's any effect, it'll probably be positive, especially for my orchestral stuff, 'cos my fiancée's a classical muso.

@Jojo: Thanks!

@KrazyKatz: Thanks. Having sampled my fiancée's cooking, I can declare that not only is it far superior to my own, it is also delicious. (Except for American sweet pumpkin pie. )

Sam_Zen

Congrats, Barry. I wish you and your wife a nice day and a happy marriage.

residentgrey

You need sweet potatoes in that pie!

Congratulations! So, what do you want on your tombstone? ROFL

Hehehehe
No two people are not on fire...AWWW!

Web and Graphic Design just for you!
I r GhostMech on there, forever scouting.

uncloned

Congrats Barry - marriage can be a wonderful thing.

I wish you and your bride to be a long and healthy relationship!

bvanoudtshoorn

And I'm back! :D

How's everyone going?

uncloned

groooovy! :-)

where did you two go for the honeymoon? Barrier Reef perhaps?

bvanoudtshoorn

Tasmania, actually. :) Within the next fortnight or so there'll be pictures of the wedding and honeymoon on my wobsite -- I'll let you all know here, fi you're interested.

uncloned

I'd be very interested!

rncekel

First of all, congratulations. I haven't had much time in these days, so I hadn,t read it before.
And second, Tasmania! I would like very much to see the photos.